Renting a home
Whether you’re renting your very first home or the home you plan on spending the rest of your life in, we know you’ll look back one day and remember CenCal Property Management as one of the best property managers you’ve had. We look forward to keeping you a happy renter through your stay in one of our homes.
Our basic requirements
- Able to pass a credit check
- Applicant(s) combined income (after taxes) must be at least 2 times the amount of rent – two months of pay stubs will be required
- If self-employed, can provide a tax return and 12 months of proof of income
- Government issued ID card and Social Security Card
- ALL applicants (18 or older) must fulfill the above requirements
If you have any questions regarding the application process, you may contact us at (559) 389-0084. You may always drop by our office to meet our collaborative team of property managers.